2022-23 AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND & SOUTH PACIFIC: Holland America Line
Close to Home and Further Abroad
Discover the gems of Australia, New Zealand & the South Pacific with the destination experts, Holland America Line. Visit the world-famous geothermal wonderland that is Rotorua. In Wellington, take in sweeping views of the city as they make their way to the Botanic Gardens. Sip on a glass of Marlborough Wine while sampling local seafood delicacies in picturesque Picton, or simply relax on deck and take in the stunning scenery Fiordland National Park offers.
After a busy day ashore, step aboard the beautifully appointed Noordam and enjoy cruising in classic style with a wide array of engaging opportunities for exploration, entertainment, and relaxation. Featuring multiple music venues along Music Walk™, numerous specialty dining venues, along with spacious & elegant accommodations and award-winning service, there is no better ship to explore Close-to-Home aboard than Noordam.
- Cruise Fiordland National Park with its breathtaking ice-carved fiords and pristine mountain-to-sea vistas.
- Circle Australia on an unforgettable 35-day circumnavigation.
- Explore the hard-to-reach tropical islands of the Pacific and rejuvenate in refreshing aquamarine waters or on a jaw-dropping zip line adventure
Have It All:
For one simple fare, you can enjoy a premium package that includes four high-value amenities:*
- SHORE EXCURSIONS: The longer you cruise, the more you can explore. Cruise 6 to 9 days and get 1 shore excursion; 10 to 20 days and get 2 shore excursions; 21 days or more and get 3 shore excursions!
- DRINK PACKAGE: Choose from a large selection of wine, beer, spirits and cocktails, plus non-alcoholic options like sodas, coffees and more — with service charges included.
- SPECIALTY DINING: Enhance your cruise with award-winning specialty dining at Pinnacle Grill, Canaletto or Tamarind.
- WI-FI: Stay connected throughout your journey. Surf the web,
use social media, check email and send messages to friends
(Post expires at 6:00pm on Sunday December 31st, 2023)